Moresoo 100% Remy Human Clip-in Brazilian Hair
Made of 100% remy human Brazilian hair, Moresoo Clip-in Hair Extensions mimic your natural hair best, making you feel comfortable and soft, and with a variety of sizes to choose from, so it's sure to meet your needs. The hair comes straight and can be styled to waves or curls using the heat tool. Still have many questions before purchasing? Please check out our detailed Guide that has lots of frequently asked questions.
Hair Quality: 100% Remy Human Hair Extensions
Hair Type: Balayage Color Hair Extensions
Color: #1B Off Black Fading to #Silver and #1B Off Black
Hair Style: Straight
App. Method: Clip-In
Weft: Double wefted with color matched french lace lining
Total Weight: 10”-14” 70gram(contains 5 pieces)
16”-24” 120gram(contains 7 pieces)
【We recommend 1 Pack for Thick Hair, 2 Packs for Thin Hair, and 3 Packs or more for Fine Hair】
Clip-in hair features
About Clip: 35mm(length)*15mm(width)
1.Our high quality stainless steel clips can last life long
2.Not like the other which can only hold 1000 times
1.Doubling thread sew at 2-3 parts make the clips stay stably
2.With a polymer-coated finish. The clips stray securely in place without damaging your natural hair
We compare carefully the difference of 0.5mm between two clips since it determines how comfortable you feel.
How to Wear Clip-in Hair
A. Use a tail comb to create a horizontal line about 1 inch above the nape of the neck, secure the upper hair with a clip.
B. Open the clip of the weft and place the weft along the line starting with the center clip.
C. Extend the weft on either side and secure the remaining clips on both sides.
D. Use the other weft and repeat A to C
We know that hair extensions are not cheap. For many women who treat themselves with new hair extensions, they hope they will last! In this case, proper care of hair extension is essential. We are happy to share some hair care methods with you.
Comb Your Hair
Take small sections of hair and brush from the scalp over the extensions to mid lengths, being careful to tease any tangles out from the bottom lengths first. When you brush close to the roots, you can brush over the bonds using a soft bristle brush for tape extensions. For Pre-Bonded wearers, separate the extensions with your fingers on a regular basis to prevent matting.
Wash Your Hair
- Comb your hair before shampooing.
- Make sure that you are not applying full shower pressure when showering.
- Wet the hair in a downward motion.
- Then massage your scalp in-between the bonds with your fingertips.
- When you're done, Rinse your hair thoroughly and add the conditioner through your lengths.
- Rinse the conditioner out and dry with a towel to remove excess water
- If you plan to blow dry, add a heat protector or leave-in moisturizer.
- Please don’t use shampoo containing alcohol or sulfate
- Do not shampoo your hair for at least 48 hours after your extensions are applied
- shampoo and condition your hair at least twice a week
- Do not apply conditioner or shampoo in the root area or near the attachments.
Sleep With Your Hair
We recommend that you brush your hair and braid it before you go to bed. This will prevent tangles. And always choose a silk pillowcase to avoid friction. But never sleep with wet hair.
Dye Your Hair
Our hair extensions can take colour really well. You can colour your hair with the extensions attached. It's fine to dye your roots, or running a full semi-permanent colour. But please be do not to bleach your hair. Bleaching hair will shorten the life of hair extensions
Style Your Hair
The hair can be straightened, curled, washed and restyled as you like. It is better to avoid heat. The much you use it, the shorter your hair extensions will last. We recommend that you use heat protection products to protect your natural hair and hair extensions from potential wear and heat damage. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160℃.
1. How long do the extensions last?Generally speaking the hair extension can last for 2-4 months. And your personal care also matters thelife of the extensions. In a word, the more you care them the longer they will last.
2. Can they be straightened, curled?Yes, you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style our hair product. However, don't do it too frequently and heating temperature shall not exceed 160 ℃.
3. What kind of shampoo and/or conditioner can I use?Moisturizing shampoos and balsam conditioners are recommended. Please don't use the purple shampoo or other colorful shampoo to wash light color hair goods.
4. I don't know which color is suitable for me?You can take some photos of your own hair and send them to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide free color match service.
5. Why the color seems not exactly like the pictures show or description?Because different monitors have different displays, the same color may have a little color difference, even the same color number may have little difference. For the final color refer to the real item.
We are always here to help.
CancellationWe accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We Are Pleased to Offer a Return or Exchange within 30 Days of Receiving Your Products On All Hair Extensions That Have Not Been Worn or Colored (Worn, Colored or Damaged Items Are Not Eligible for Return or Exchange).
Our packaging is clear and you can see the color without needing to open it. You can also purchase a color ring or a sample of the color.
Please keep the packaging and all original contents. When you first examine your hair extensions, and before you cut the security strings, please hold the hair extensions up to your own hair to check whether it blends well or not.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please ask our customer service to make sure you send the package to the right address.
We May charge a 5% to 50% restocking fees according to the status of the returned item.
- Custom-order or personalised items do not have a right to 30 days refund.
- If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
- If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason. No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Please putting a small paper noting your order number MN-#***** in the return package and make sure you will send to the right address.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Exchange Should Within the Return Period.
- Email: email@example.com and inform us about your order id, replaced item.
- Send back the item that need to be exchanged and email us the return information.
- Exchanged item will be mailed out after we get the returned item and make sure they are in good condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.