How to Wear Tape in Hair?
- Separated with a part of your hair horizontally just above your ears. Make sure a section has been selected.
- Tape one piece of hair extensionunder sectioned hair abour 1/4 inch from the scalp, and peel the tape cover off.
- Use comb through the tape area and make sure it is flat.
- Take second tape piece strip and press it firmly towards the under pieces.
- Apply pressure with fingers for 5-10s to secure hold.
- Repeat for full head.
How to Remove Tape in Human Hair Extensions?
- Apply professional glue remover to your hair
- Wait 1-2 hours,the tape dissolves
- Gently remove your hair extensions as easily as you were able to put them in
How to Wash Hair Extension?
- Comb your hair before shampooing.
- Make sure that you are not applying full shower pressure when showering.
- Wet the hair in a downward motion.
- Then massage your scalp in-between the bonds with your fingertips.
- When you're done, Rinse your hair thoroughly and add the conditioner through your lengths.
- Rinse the conditioner out and dry with a towel to remove excess water
- If you plan to blow dry, add a heat protector or leave-in moisturizer.
Hair Care Tips
- Please don’t use shampoo containing alcohol or sulfate
- Do not shampoo your hair for at least 48 hours after your extensions are applied
- The hair can be straightened, curled, washed and restyled as you like. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160
- Shampoo and condition your hair at least twice a week
- Do not apply conditioner or shampoo in the root area or near the attachments.
- Please never sleep with wet hair. SEE MORE