Moresoo Virgin Hair Weft #60 Platinum Blonde 100% Real Human Hair Silky Straight Hand Tied Sew In Hair(#60)
|Raw Material||100% Human Hair|
|Color||#60 Platinum Blonde|
|Weight||14-18" 10g/pack, 20-22" 15g/pack. 6-8 Packs For Full Head|
What is the difference between hand tied and machine weft??
2. Removing: Remove the short hair one by one to keep all the cuticle in the same direction and make the best quality hair extensions.
3. Dying Process: Forever Process keep the integrity of hair at it's finest, and so it can give you gorgeous color and long lasting hair. Our dying is lightly processed and undamaged. So it is more slowly than other companies, which is the least damaging to hair.
4. Granding: Professional workers keep the hair orderly to make sure that all is from top to bottom same direction and avoid shedding.
5. Seperating: According to the demands of order, workers weight the exact hair gram.
6. Weft making: New technical 3-head machines can make double weft and triple weft, and also can make the weft thinner stronger and more comfortable.
7. Special Hair Caring: We never need to mask the harsh chemical process by using silicone, because we don't use a harsh process! (if bad quality hair use the harsh silicone processed, you will feel silky when you first purchase it. However, after using a few shampoos, coating will come off and then the ture quality will be revealed).
8. Quality Control: All hair will be measured again, weighted again and tested again before packaging.
9. Packaging: Package follows clients' requests with PVC bags, cardboards and boxes, including customzed logo and lables.
How to sew in human hair weave
Step 1: Prepare your natural hair by washing it clean before sewing to gain the perfect result after finishing.
Step 2: It is time to make cornrows. Take a few hair strands and braid them firmly small horizontal lines.
Step 3: Thread the needle and start sewing the weft directly onto your track for a seamless look.
You can have your professional hairstylist install weft hair by this method for you.
This method suits all types of hair. But this is not recommended for those whose hair is too weak, fragile or damaged.
Remember to shampoo your hair regularly and prevent over styling with heat can help your sew-in weft hair last longer.
Moreover, because of the tight braid, it will take time to dry hair after washing. So when drying hair with extension, you had better dry in small horizontal parts.