50g Tape in Brazilian Hair Balayage Blonde #18 Fading to Blonde #22 Mixed with Blonde #60(#18/22/60)
Material: 100% Brazilian Remy Human Hair.
Color: Ash Blonde #18 Fading to Blonde #22 Highlighted with Platinum Blonde #60
Weight: 2.5g per piece, 20 pieces per pack, 50g hairs in total, 2-4 packs recommended for a full look.
Tapes: Strong, safe, small and invisible PU tapes.
Details of hair: Tape size: 0.8cm * 4cm Texture: Straight, and a natural wave after washing is normal.
Step 1: Use the comb to pick up a thin slice of natural hair as wide as your tape extensions.
Step 2: Press the natural hair downward into the tape leaving 1inch-2inch space between the scalp and the extension.
Step 3: Peel away the second tape and place this piece directly over the first, sandwiching the natural hair in between and seal the tape with a flat iron for maximum adherence.
Step 4: Repeat for full head
If you are unsure about doing this process at home, we HIGHLY recommend you go to a professional stylist who has been trained to do tape in hair extensions.
1. Do not comb or brush the hair extensions while hair is wet. Never sleep with wet hair extensions.
2. Make sure that do not wash your hair at least 3 days after the application, otherwise it will cause slippage.
3. Every 4-6 weeks, your hair extensions will need to be reapplied to move the bonds closer to the scalp and to keep your hair healthy.
4. When using conditioner, condition from mid-shaft to ends only. Do not apply conditioner to your scalp when wearing tape in hair extensions.
5. Tape in hair extensions can easily be removed with the remover and do not damage hair.